Safety For Sarah
End Credits Usage Guidelines
When using the Safety For Sarah logo, you agree to the following:
1. The Safety For Sarah (SFS) logo may be used, with permission of the Sarah Jones Film Foundation (SJFF), by approved productions who adhere to the requirements of the SFS Agreement .
2. The SFS logo must be reproduced as is and may not be altered or modified in any way.
3. You may not incorporate the logo(s) into any other logo or design.
4. You may not display the logo(s) on any website that disparages SFS or any film or television productions, content or intellectual property that you do not have the express rights to represent
5. No other logo or design element should appear within 0.5 inches of the SFS logo.
6. You may not frame or alter the SFS website in any way.
7. At SFS’s direction, you will immediately remove the logo(s).
8. Your limited right to use the logo(s) does not constitute a grant of any other right or license. All other rights are reserved by the SJFF.
9. SJFF disclaims all warranties, express and implied, regarding the logo(s), including warranties against infringement. You agree to indemnify SJFF from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of your use of the logo(s).