The Safety For Sarah
End Credit Agreement
The production agrees to do its best to insure that our it:
• Obeys all applicable local, state and federal laws.
• Follows all applicable industry safety rules and suggestions.
• Conducts and participates in daily on-set safety meetings to insure that all participants have the opportunity to express their concerns or ask questions.
• Acknowledges the first shot of the day as the “Jonesy" to remind all those present to remember what happened to Sarah Jones when proper safety precautions were not taken.
• Allows for anyone, at anytime, to call a "Sarah Timeout" without concern for their job or reputation, should they not feel safe or need further clarification regarding a safety issue. A "Sarah Timeout" will allow for a 1 minute on set pause. Should it be justified, this brief timeout may be extended until the issue is clarified, or resolved.
• Communicates any safety issues and/or concerns to the proper production supervisor to insure that they have been recorded, addressed and resolved
When these guidelines are followed, then you are encouraged to include the Safety for Sarah logo in your end credits as a way to acknowledge your active commitment to creating a safe, creative environment for all cast and crew members.